When it comes to make up, I am into something that involves highlighter, highlighter and MORE HIGHLIGHTER ! I tried to create a makeup look that use highlighter on the eyelids, on the cheek, and also on the lips. My sister prefers something more subtle so she doesn’t really understand why I’m so obsessed with highlighters. So, I’m here to prove that you can wear highlighters to create a soft makeup look. This make up look is perfect for any occasions, from going out on a date to if you’re planning to wear a fairy costume this Halloween. It does give your face a complementary shine, and I can’t get enough.
Products that I used :
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture-Protect Emulsion
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost (as primer)
- Catrice Cosmetics Nude Illusion Foundation in 015 Nude Vanilla
- The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer
- Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder
- The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in Dusty Rose 037
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Illuminating Pallette Eclairage
- Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts
Note : If you are currently looking for affordable highlighters, I really recommend these two highlighters from Wet n Wild and Makeup Revolution.
I put the Lip & Cheek Stain from The Body Shop on my eyelids and lower lash line, then set it with the deep pink highlighter from the Wet n Wild Megaglo palette. Then I added the light pink highlighter from the same palette. As a finishing touch, I mixed two lighter shades from The Makeup Revolution Blush and add it on top of my eyelids for extra shine, as well as in the inner corners of my eyes.
I created tiny dots with NYX soft matte lip cream across my cheeks and blended it with my finger. A little goes a long way, don’t put too much on. Then I put on Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and a little on my chin.
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Satin Ribbon
- Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts (on the cupids bow and bottom lip line)
Note : I love nude lips, if you do too, I think NYX Lip Lingerie is worth checking out.